The core focus of our customer base is Commercial and Industrial clients. Our team of engineers provide a full range of installation services from additional power and data points to complete fire alarm and electrical installations.
As a NICEIC Approved Contractor, our work is constantly scrutinised by NICEIC Inspectors to ensure compliance with the current electrical and building legislation. We supply all clients with certificates bearing the highly recognisable NICEIC logo providing the peace of mind and guarantee that all our work complies with the BS 7671 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
Our electrical installation works include:
- Complete Rewires of old and degraded electrical systems
- Upgrades and extensions to existing systems including lighting and power
- Management of upgrades of mains supply to buildings
- Fire Alarm Installations
- Replacement of old fuse boards with modern consumer units
- Installation of RCD units
- Earthing Upgrades
- Installation and replacement of electrical components
- Installing and/or rerouting cables
- Additional circuit requirements
- Lighting Installations – Interior, Warehouse, Exterior, Security
- Installation of 3-phase Industrial Supplies
- Exterior Electrical Requirements
(PPM) Preventative Planned Maintenance
The term Service and Maintenance describes a variety of differing tasks undertaken to ensure that building services systems remain fully functional, in good condition and achieve the lifespan expected from the date of their installation. Successful maintenance regimes prevent disruption to business and loss of revenue.
It is important in the first instance to carry out a full asset survey to ascertain the number, type and condition of all services that require maintenance. The condition report is important as the accuracy of this report will be crucial in planning the level of maintenance that the equipment will require.